[referencer] St9bad_alloc exception

John Spray jcspray at icculus.org
Sun Apr 22 07:50:37 EDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-04-18 at 15:38 +1000, Tom Purnell wrote:
> > Could you try the following:
> >       * Create an empty reference
> >       * Save the library (I expect this will work)
> >       * Open the reference's properties and choose a file somewhere in
> >         your home directory
> >       * Save the library (I expect this will fail)
>
> Exactly as you expected. Bug buddy report attached

      * What distribution are you using?
      * Is the behaviour affected if you choose the simplest possible
        path for a document's filename, for example "/tmp/foo"?
      * Seems like this behaviour could be related to what text encoding
        is used in the filesystem, although I'm not sure how to find out
        what encoding is being used.
      * Are you running with an english locale?

In svn there are now some extra terminal messages which might be
interesting -- could you get latest svn and recreate the error, and send
the terminal output to the list?

Cheers,
John