Another desired feature: commandline processor

Michael R. Head burner at suppressingfire.org
Sun Apr 15 14:53:45 EDT 2007

Hi, one more idea,

I'd like to integrate referencer into my latex build. Right now, I have
to remember to manually export to bibtex inside Referencer. What I'd
prefer is to have a commandline tool that I can add to my makefile so I
can do something like this:

%.bib: %.reflib
	ref2bib --reflib=$< --bib=$@ --tag=paper

Or something along those lines. If I get a chance after all the paper
deadlines I'm facing this month, I might take a look at it, but I
figured I'd put the idea out there and see if there's any interest.

mike
--
Michael R. Head <burner at suppressingfire.org>
http://www.suppressingfire.org/~burner/