[quake3] SDL input (was new binaries and new mirrors)

Dirk noisyb at gmx.net
Tue May 6 04:23:43 EDT 2008

Please don't take changing the mouse input so lightly...

I know a Defrag player from Australia who plays since he's 8 and who
turned 9 this January... I spec'ed him how he did Coldrun with a ping of
400ms on a european Defrag server... not in 15 seconds but he made it...
why force /him/ to get used to another mouse input?

Please consider to keep the original id tech 3 input code in your
releases until the SDL-only solution really is a 1:1 replacement..

It's no effort.