[quake3] new binaries and new mirrors

Dirk noisyb at gmx.net
Tue May 6 02:21:21 EDT 2008

You can read it e.g. here http://openarena.ws/board/index.php?topic=1722.0

The differencies experienced range from none to fatal depending if the
player uses Windows or Linux or has a slow or fast PC or if he plays
Urt, CPMA or Defrag...

input lag, deceleration when moving the mouse fast when doing a
rocketjump or quick turns... or just "it doesn't feel the same
anymore"... some players use a different sens for every weapon and
complain because the sens factor has changed too... but that can afaik
be compensated using cl_platformSensitivity..

I think it would be less of an effort to /keep/ the old input code to be
optionally activated at compile time instead of going through this list
and prove them all wrong...

some people play since years and are quite religious about this matter...