[quake3] Vim syntax highlighting file for q3 config files

Ben Millwood thebenmachine at googlemail.com
Sat May 3 18:28:43 EDT 2008

On Sat, May 3, 2008 at 9:02 PM, Zachary <zachary at ioquake.org> wrote

> Very cool.
> I'd like to put this on ioquake3.org when you think it is ready.
>
> -Zachary
> zachary at ioquake.org

I'd love that of course, but I'll leave it up to the readers of this list to
judge whether it is ready or not, I think.
One thing I'm particularly unsure about is my display of black. I'd also
like to make cvar values or command arguments prettier, but I'm not sure how
to go about that.

On Sat, May 3, 2008 at 9:49 PM, Dominic Fandrey <kamikaze at bsdforen.de>
wrote:

> How about sending it to the vim developer?

Using it in this way is kind of limited until I work out a way to
distinguish between q3 .cfg files and others, which I'm not sure exists even
theoretically, let alone within vim.

Thanks for the optimism though, guys :)