Elite Force Raytraced Screenshots

Stephan Reiter stephan.reiter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 13:53:02 EST 2008

I've uploaded a collection of screenshots to my picasa album:
http://picasaweb.google.de/stephan.reiter/EliteForceRaytraced

The images were rendered at 512x384 like the posted videos. It's no problem
to increase the resolution, but I prefer to have the frame rate at about
10-15fps, otherwise wandering around becomes tedious ...

Stephan