[quake3] ioq3 1.35?

LinuxManMikeC linuxmanmikec at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 23:20:25 EST 2008

If media PCs became more prevalent I think 4 player split screen would
be a rather cool and useful feature.  As for controller issues, you
could easily have 4 keyboard/mice sets (USB or Bluetooth).  Besides,
most people who game in front of a TV are used to gamepads.  I am not
familiar enough with the code base to know whether its feasible to
even attempt, so it could still be quite the joke.  Anyway, if it
never gets done it won't bother me in the least.  I prefer playing an
FPS with a high-res display and my keyboard and mouse.  Just my 2
cents.  And now back to studying 3D programming...