[quake3] Re: toggleconsole everywhere

Patrick Baggett baggett.patrick at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 16:40:33 EST 2008

I'm not a "developer", but having a config file for a dedicated server that
differs from one for a client sounds like a pretty good idea since odds are
the dedicated server is going to need different options than a client....
That and it sounds nice to keep the two seperate, especially if you switch
often between the two.