stereo rendering

Thilo Schulz arny at ats.s.bawue.de
Sun Apr 27 15:12:35 EDT 2008

Hello,

I have now committed my work for anaglyph stereo rendering to the main SVN
tree for all to enjoy and it works quite well. However, I'd still like to
have stereo rendering with shutter glasses or similar techniques working.
Could someone here who has got the hardware test whether it's working? Instead
of setting r_anaglyphMode to a non-zero value, set r_stereoEnabled to 1 and
maybe then it's done. Can someone try this please?

--
Thilo Schulz