[quake3] on the fly replacement of textures

thing thing at groundplan.com
Sun Apr 27 08:38:21 EDT 2008

Hi,

There is a way for mappers to change a texture within the game while
playing, although it is quite limited. It has been a long time but if
memory serves me correctly you can use func_static. Target this with a
trigger and your away. So it might be worth looking at the func_static
code ...

It was a *long* time ago now that I did this but I definitely had it
working :)

Cheers,
Tim