on the fly replacement of textures

Gottfried Haider gottfried.haider at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 06:57:58 EDT 2008

Hello all,

I've been thinking about using ioquake3 as framework for a university
project that I am doing.. while I have some knowledge in coding C, I was
not really into FPS at that time, so please excuse my ignorance.

Is there already a possibility to replace textures of level objects on
the fly, with image files being read from the file system? If not, would
you think this is feasible to do? (maybe some pointers in the source to
start from?)

Please CC me as I might have unsubscribed from the list..

thanks|have a nice day
Gottfried