[quake3] Supported protocols

monk at rq3.com monk at rq3.com
Mon Apr 21 18:08:36 EDT 2008

> The only eboner I get for this is with working on Dreamcast support.
> However, even that is fleeting, I don't think I have a legitimate copy
> of Q3 DC but I'll have to check my collection first.

What we need to do is sucker someone into porting ioq3 to the DC!  Then no
need to support any older 1.16n.  Though I don't know what is available on
the DC... last I looked there was some half-done SDL implementation for
either NetBSD or LinuxDC or something.

Oh, hey, maybe it's all sorted out now:

http://chui.dcemu.co.uk/sdl.html

Anyway, I assume that'll be done around the same time someone adds in
4-player split screen.  ;)

Monk.