[quake3] New Raytracing Patch II

Ben Millwood thebenmachine at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 19 15:17:24 EDT 2008

Hi, I know this was posted a couple of weeks ago but I've just tried to
compile it now and:

- Get the latest version of the LLVM from their Subversion repository, svn
> > co http://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/llvm/trunk llvm

The latest llvm no longer contains a llvm/Support/LLVMBuilder.h, which is
apparently required by the raytracer
I poked in svn log for my llvm checkout and found:

r49604 | baldrick | 2008-04-13 07:22:09 +0100 (Sun, 13 Apr 2008) | 3 lines

Merge LLVMBuilder and FoldingBuilder, calling
the result IRBuilder.  Patch by Dominic Hamon.

so it seems that just getting HEAD will not result in a successful
compilation.

Can I ask, then, which revision you (or anyone who successfully compiled the
patch) used? I tried 49603, but I don't think this works either. About
49000, and I don't run into problems until later (which I *think* are due to
my rapido compilation failing) so that might be okay.