[quake3] Supported protocols

Stephan Reiter stephan.reiter at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 12:18:10 EDT 2008

Ah, I think I didn't express myself clearly when I wrote that. I was
refering to Chris' suggestion when I suggested that trying "that" was
pointless, as in changing PROTOCOL_VERSION and hoping that it works.

Of course Id used the version to distinguish between versions of the
protocol and give informative error messages when there's a mismatch. That's
pretty much the standard approach to this sort of problem.

Stephan