[quake3] Rendering System.. Was Re: How far can SGI MIPS, Sun SPARC, and LinuxPPC go?

Chris Bunting cbunting99 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 19:20:13 EDT 2008

Well, from what I recall, the talks were about a Fork of the engine.

Everyone is going to have different views or ideas. You stick with Ioquake 3
as it is. That is your preference..

But why fault people for wanting to go futher with it?

> This project is /NOT/ moving

This project hasn't moved in 6 years Dude.. There are still bugs in svn from
2 years ago.

Chris