[quake3] IPv6 multicast scanning

Thilo Schulz arny at ats.s.bawue.de
Thu Apr 10 09:30:58 EDT 2008

On Donnerstag, 10. April 2008, Chris Bunting wrote:
> Is this IPv6 based on the Go6 Quake 3 IPv6 Project?
> http://go6.net/4105/description.asp?product_id=170&category_id=276
>
> The Quake 3 diff file for IPv6.
> http://www.hexago.com/docs/diff_file.diff

No, though I have looked at the diff file for reference in a few cases, this
is my work. One reason for this is that firstly the diff file was made for a
very early revision of ioquake3 where there are still two codepaths for unix
and windows systems, the other one is that I wanted to modernise some network
functionality a bit.

--
Thilo Schulz