[quake3] IPv6 multicast scanning

Ben Millwood thebenmachine at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 9 13:50:13 EDT 2008

I can confirm that svn1305 compiles on Intel Leopard and on PPC Tiger.
On the latter, though, I do get this:

code/qcommon/net_ip.c: In function 'Sys_IsLANAddress':
code/qcommon/net_ip.c:661: warning: 'addrsize' may be used uninitialized in
this function
code/qcommon/net_ip.c:663: warning: 'compareadr' may be used uninitialized
in this function
code/qcommon/net_ip.c:663: warning: 'comparemask' may be used uninitialized
in this function
code/qcommon/net_ip.c:663: warning: 'compareip' may be used uninitialized in
this function

Can't test it without getting openarena or something, maybe I'll do that
later.