[quake3] Greetings

Ludwig Nussel ludwig.nussel at suse.de
Tue Apr 8 09:55:30 EDT 2008

thing wrote:
> Ludwig Nussel wrote:
> > The point is if you fork, even with minimal changes, you have to do
> > the updates yourself.
>
> Out of interest, how much more work do you guys intend on doing to ioquake?
>  From the notes it seems that your mainly interested in bug fixes and
> efficiency - how far down the line are you guys to completing that goal?

That needs to be discussed individually for every case I think.
What's absolutely not acceptable is anything that breaks the ability
to play mods for q3 1.32. I also don't think that we should
lightheartedly introduce new library dependencies or add support for
file formats that have no significant advantage over already
supported ones.

cu
Ludwig

--