[quake3] Greetings

Cameron Tofer cameron at hermitworksentertainment.com
Mon Apr 7 23:58:36 EDT 2008

Hey there,  we're preparing to submit a bunch of patches from our Space
Trader fork. some include:

- skeleton models + tool + exporter
- deluxe mapping
- utf suport + font tool

plus a bunch of fixes.  we're trying to make them as clean as possible, we
won't be submitting everything as we want to keep ioq3 as a clean base and
not a dump for everyone's favorite features.

These should be coming as soon as we get more iTouch work done.

-cam