[quake3] sv_fps

Stephan Reiter stephan.reiter at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 13:51:59 EDT 2008

Tell us, what are you trying to achieve? Are you playing around with
sv_fps just because you read on some forums that "better results",
whatever those are, are possible?

We can't help you, if we don't know what you want. And you better
stick to a polite way of asking here, if you want an answer!

Stephan