[quake3] sv_fps confusion...

Dirk noisyb at gmx.net
Sat Apr 5 12:48:36 EDT 2008

Ben Noordhuis wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 5, 2008 at 6:27 PM, Dirk <noisyb at gmx.net> wrote:
>>  I'm getting the impression that asking politely doesn't work here.
>
> That is because you are posting an end user question to a developer
> mailing list. Try http://www.quake3world.com/forum/ - it's a better
> place for it.

No it is not... if you would have read my question you would realize
that i already asked someone in some forum... with the following result...

> ...people keep telling me to set sv_fps to 20, 25, 30, 40 or even 125 for Defrag...

See? Nobody really knows... So I'm asking someone who does...

> Anyone who has an deeper insight into the related code available for a comment on this one?

See? I'm asking a developer...

I would be very happy if someone who really, really, really knows what
he's talking about would answer to this... I have enough of the myths
from some forum-know-it-alls...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!