[quake3] IPv6 support

Ludwig Nussel ludwig.nussel at suse.de
Sat Apr 5 10:50:20 EDT 2008

Thilo Schulz wrote:
> IPv6 is supported by every operating system ioquake3 builds on today. That
> means that if it is unable to build, your userland headers, etc. are too old.
> Even MinGW should include these .h files by now, either your MinGW
> installation is too old, or, maybe we just need to set a #define on MinGW to
> turn them on.

Well, maybe. I don't maintain those mingw32 packages in the build
service and I don't intend to. If ioq3 doesn't build anymore with
what's there that just means no win32 builds from that side anymore
which would be a pity. AFAICS the build service has w32api-3.8 and
there is w32api-3.11 available from sourceforge. Maybe updating that
would already fix the problem. Anyone here with a clue about mingw32
cross compilation?

Anyways, attached patch fixes it up to:
code/qcommon/net_ip.c: In function `NET_IP6Socket':
code/qcommon/net_ip.c:794: error: `IPV6_V6ONLY' undeclared (first use in this function)

IPV6_V6ONLY is not in any header.

cu
Ludwig

--
 (o_   Ludwig Nussel
 //\   SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Development