[quake3] IPv6 support

vincent at cojot.name vincent at cojot.name
Sat Apr 5 09:50:23 EDT 2008

On Sat, 5 Apr 2008, Thilo Schulz wrote:

> This is pretty easy to fix. Recognition of local interfaces will not be so
> good though - it will just use getaddrinfo() to get information about all
> configured interfaces and used netmasks.
> Feel free to make a patch to make this better for solaris :)

Hi Thilo,

I'll try to make up some time to dig into this. I just tried rev1291 with
a Solaris10/x86 or a Solaris/SPARC server and a Linux/RHEL4 client. It
compiled fine but whenever the client attemps to connect, I get this on
the server console:
NET_SendPacket: Invalid argument
NET_SendPacket: Invalid argument
NET_SendPacket: Invalid argument
NET_SendPacket: Invalid argument
NET_SendPacket: Invalid argument
NET_SendPacket: Invalid argument
NET_SendPacket: Invalid argument

Any ideas? All I have is 20 minutes this week so it's too short... :(

Vincent