[quake3] Videos not found :[

Jorge Peña jorgepblank at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 13:51:56 EDT 2007

They make it Quake3 to preserve compatibility I think, but I think they've
been contemplating the idea of changing that. Their usual moto is that
ioquake3 is Quake3, i.e. some engine improvements but nothing drastic, just
check out their bugzilla and look at the rejected suggestions and you'll see
what I mean.

I don't have a problem with this by the way, I'm just informing you.