[quake3] Re: ioquake3 breaks compatibility with id Tech 3

mister fork f0rqu3 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 05:00:06 EDT 2007

SDL usage on windows breaks compatibility with idTech3 anyway. Not by code
but input. Once you switch from quake3 to ioquake(with SDL) your mouse goes
crazy.
( Is this fixed? Is this a SDL bug? If SDL is buggy why do you use it? etc
... )
Dirk is another whiner like me... who cares about g_logfle/g_log