[quake3] Re: clarification for timbo

mister fork f0rqu3 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 04:52:21 EDT 2007

Sep 03 23:54:57         <f0rqu3> Timbo, you can also ban me here
because I posted the patch for pure hack to the forums

it wasnt a real pure hack. It was a text file with
-hate
+love
it wasnt a funny joke but it is not a hack either

Oct 08 18:45:15         <f0rqu3_> heh I dont care do whatever
you want. I will gonna release a hacked client just for the kicks of
it. not because you banned me on #tremulous because you banned me on
other places I behaved well

I was joking ... did I release anything? no?

I don't think misbehaving on tremulous forums is a valid reason to abuse
your admin rights.