clarification for timbo

Tim Angus tim at ngus.net
Fri Oct 19 21:31:03 EDT 2007

On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 02:18:20 +0200 Erik wrote:
> As far as I can tell, both forque and timbo are fine persons. I don't
> see any reason for you 2 to keep on fighting, especially on the
> interwebs, it is a big sad waste of time. Play nice and get allong
> ffs! :)

The reason is continual and persistent trolling of the Tremulous forums
and IRC, despite numerous and repeated requests to cease over several
months, with a threat of being banned from the forums and IRC. These
have all been ignored and this is the result. It's quite simple.

Sep 23 12:18:24         <Timbo> this is categorically your last warning
Sep 23 12:18:33         <Timbo> fuck about any more and you're banned
permanently
Sep 23 12:18:34         <f0rqu3> I told you to ban me
Sep 23 12:18:48         <f0rqu3> but you didnt
Sep 23 12:18:51         <f0rqu3> :(

Oct 08 18:45:15         <f0rqu3_> heh I dont care do whatever
you want. I will gonna release a hacked client just for the kicks of
it. not because you banned me on #tremulous because you banned me on
other places I behaved well

Sep 03 23:54:57         <f0rqu3> Timbo, you can also ban me here
because I posted the patch for pure hack to the forums

This is not a pleasant human being.