clarification for timbo

mister fork f0rqu3 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 18:59:27 EDT 2007

I misbehaved on tremulous forums ( spammed, opened new accounts) I dont deny
it.
But I also tried to help people, answer their questions.
Also I tried to keep tremulous alive by creating backport patches so servers
could use the latest svn
anyway my efforts are negligible.

but what did timbo do in return? He banned me everywhere that he can.
well I would call it admin abuse but It is timbo, too cool to be abusive.
Right?

anyway here some fun facts about the incident

on #tremulous irc channel
timbo set ban to 85.*.*.* so half of the germany got banned
he set a few other bans which also failed
he banned unaffiliated/* on freenode ?!
so he made a script just to auto ban my isp

on #ioquake3 irc channel
he set ban on me without noticing that I can unban myself
I tried not to be annoying so I didn't join the channel
but he kept banning me, and I kept unbanning myself
it took 3 days for him to figure out the situation
<f0rqu3> hi
<Timbo> fuck off

also after ban some timbo fan boys started to target me ( lavacroft thorn
jhaa )
well they were never brilliant
once lava teamkilled me in tremulous several times
... no lava no when you kill someone in the game he doesn't die in the real
life.
... nice try though

have fun everyone
non-stop quake3 development for the win