[quake3] Updated MSVC project files

Julian Priestley juzley at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 14:51:06 EDT 2007

On 18/10/2007, Erik Kloppenburg <kloppenburg at snt.utwente.nl> wrote:
> Tony J. White wrote:
> > You'll notice that we have a code/libs/win32/libcurl.a library file in the
> > SVN for building statically to libcurl with mingw.  I'm pretty sure this
> > lib won't work with MSVC, but on the other hand if you were able to build a
> > libcurl.lib file using MSVC, I think that may work fine with the mingw build
> > (replacing libcurl.a).
>
> I've got such a .lib compiled, with the help of f0rqu3 :) If you need to
> know more, I'll write it out.
>
> ---
> To unsubscribe, send a blank email to quake3-unsubscribe at icculus.org

I didn't include the other .lib files that are required (SDL, OpenAL)
in the patch, instead relying on the user to have these installed and
in the libs path in MSVC already, as is fairly standard practice. I
was planning on doing that with curl as well, unless there is a
problem with this?

Incidentally, is there a reason why the SDL .libs are in svn but not openal?