[quake3] Move to WP for CMS and news

Jorge Peña jorgepblank at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 19:50:26 EST 2007

I love dreamhost.

Yeah, change the favicon back (It's easy).

Also, the navigation links are too close to the border. Do this in
wp-content/yourtheme/style.css in line 67 "padding-left: 5px;". That worked
for me.

Maybe even distinguish the navigation link categories, the only difference
now is that they're not underlined and it's hard to tell that they're
categories. Maybe a different color, or a larger size? To do this, go to the
same file and somewhere towards the end add ".skinnylist b { font-size:
1.2em; ", of course play around with the font size.

I'm sure you know how to do all this actually, seeing as you most likely
adapted the theme to wordpress on your own.