[quake3] Re: Dedicated server problems..

vincent at cojot.name vincent at cojot.name
Mon Nov 19 09:49:06 EST 2007

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007, Tim Angus wrote:

> You should probably look at bit further back then. 1161 is just the branch
> merge, so lots and lots of stuff happened in that one revision. You can get
> finger grained changes in the previous 20 revisions or so.

I have located the reg a little bit more precisely: it happened between
revs 1143 and 1144 of the 'unifided-sdl' branch.. Most likely the comment
to note is "emoved a shedload of redundant comments and dead code" . :)
Rev 1143 works fine and Rev 1144 does some strange stuff to my terminal
and it is where it starts failing..

Trying to find where it fails more precisely..

Vincent