[quake3] Re: BUG: netchan queue is not properly initialized

Ludwig Nussel ludwig.nussel at suse.de
Sun Nov 18 07:57:15 EST 2007

dyn wrote:
> Alternative patch or workaround, immune to potential errors which
> occur when clients or bots join too fast when queue is not properly
> initialized:

I have no insight of the network code but why is the queue not
properly initialized in the first place? To me it sounds like the
source of the problem should be fixed rather than a symptom.
I'd recommend to file a bug report.

The patches you include are line wrapped btw, they won't apply.

cu
Ludwig

--
 (o_   Ludwig Nussel
 //\   SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Development