[quake3] Re: ioquake3 breaks compatibility with id Tech 3 (again)

Daniel Lord daniel at brightfire.com
Fri Nov 9 15:43:41 EST 2007

Correct me if I misunderstood, but who cares about id Tech? I mean we lost
ID source code compatibility already. SO our connection with ID is severed
irrevocably. Plus we lost Punkbuster which locks us off a lot of on-line
games referred by the ID servers. So who cares? We broke the chain and we
cannot go back, so let's just keep on going and not look back