[quake3] Help moving dlls from baseq3 to ioquake3/ directory.

Henry Garcia defsyn at gmail.com
Sat May 12 14:00:31 EDT 2007

When you can write the code, then you can decide where to put the dll's. I
would assume that the ioquake3.x86.exe expects the dlls to be in a certain
place. You move them around, and the program won't run.
But all the user should do is edit his Makefile to point to the destination
where he wants the compiled executable and libraries to be installed.

ifndef COPYDIR
> COPYDIR="/c/Q3Ademo"
> endif

Alter the COPYDIR to  match where you have your program installed: e.g.
/c/Program Files/Quake III Arena"

And then run Make copyfiles

That should install the executables and the dll's in their proper places.