[quake3] feature: advanced demo navigation

Thilo Schulz arny at ats.s.bawue.de
Wed Mar 7 18:38:16 EST 2007

On Thursday 08 March 2007 00:27, Jorge Pena wrote:
> Oooohhh, good idea! So then the server would give the information to the
> person recording, no? So that'd still pose a risk, no? Either way I'd like
> to see how this is implemented with a patch if it were possible (If not,
> it's alright), it just seems very interesting.

Don't get your hopes too high. All this daydreaming is nice but up to now
there has been noone stepping up saying "I'll code this". As long as there's
noone putting his time into it, all this simply won't happen.
As Zakk already said - if someone were to make a patch it has the chance of
being accepted or at least end up in the patch section for ioquake3.

--
Thilo Schulz