[quake3] QVM vs. shared libs

Erik Kloppenburg kloppenburg at snt.utwente.nl
Fri Jun 8 13:45:03 EDT 2007

The masterserver's (the one that is used for the ingame browser)
hostname is hardcoded in the executable. In ioUrbanTerror, I added the
cvar cl_master, which lets you set which master to use (defaulting to
master.urbanterror.net).

The masterservers that a server reports to can be set using sv_master1
through sv_master5.

Greetz,
Erik