QVM vs. shared libs

Dirk noisyb at gmx.net
Fri Jun 8 10:21:03 EDT 2007

ok.. I've got some questions...

1) What is the difference between using QVM and those three shared libs?

2) Why do have the sahred libs in the release have different sizes
(missionpack and baseq3)?

3) Can/Should I use the shared libs in baseq3 for stvoy or MODs?

4) When I use the shared libs of OpenArena in baseoa/ and use std
ioquake3 to run baseoa the Menu is red and other stuff is broken?

5) How can I figure whioch shared libs belong to which MOD?

6) Should I rather delete ALL shared libs and be happy w/o them?

That would help me a lot!

Dirk