[quake3] Problem with invoking Q3

Dirk noisyb at gmx.net
Fri Jul 27 05:34:39 EDT 2007

Get the Open Arena source code. They have made some small changes like a
different master server and a different name for the base dir (baseoa
instead of baseq3). They also removed the CD-key check.

I've attached the patch from their 0.6.0 release. It should still work
with current ioq3 and the 0.7.0 release of OA. Their changes are very
brief. You'll see.

And make sure you annoy them until they add your Solaris binary to their
download section.

Dirk