[quake3] Re: Auto Downloads

Zachary Slater zakk at timedoctor.org
Wed Jul 25 21:37:37 EDT 2007

Security holes: Yes.
Fixes are taken seriously, but not discussed on this list until they're
fixed in the distributed code. It isn't something I want people to have
to worry about, and dealing with it in a professional manner is required
with open source projects. As in, it isn't up for debate if we'll fix
holes, especially when patches are provided.

Verbosity: Please speak your mind as eloquently as you do, I think
everyone enjoys reading The Monks Mental Dump, we don't get enough real
discussion. Usually it is just:

HERE IS MY POINT
**********OMFG BUNNIES!!!!!!!111111*********
WTF DON'T YOU IMPLNANT NUDE MYNX SKINZ??!
--
- Zachary J. Slater
zakk at timedoctor.org
zacharyslater at gmail.com