mingw32 build report: SVN 1117M report on Win2k-sp4

Henry Garcia defsyn at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 19:06:16 EDT 2007

Reporting on the latest SVN and using the SDL.dll as requested. copied the
SDL.dll into the same directory as the ioquake3.x86.exe: i.e. c:\Program
Files\Quake III Arena\SDL.dll. And I have the the SDL.dll file copied into
the /mingw/bin directory

Used the prebuilt SDL.dll file and set the USE_SDL   =  1 in the makefile.

Open_AL is also enabled and working.

Everything seems to work fine. Sound sounds better than what I had been
hearing. Or maybe it's my imagination. But would somebody confirm that I
have everything set up right. I don't see any messages in the console saying
that SDL is being used. OPEN_AL, yes. But no messages for SDL

Thanks,

Hank