[quake3] PLEASE TEST IOQUAKE3 WITH SDL SVN RIGHT NOW.

Daniel Lord daniellord at mac.com
Thu Jul 19 18:58:58 EDT 2007

FYI,

I used SVN to pull out  the latest and it is unbuildable on my
Macbook Pro-:

$svn co http://svn.libsdl.org/branches/SDL-1.2
A    SDL-1.2/README.NanoX
A    SDL-1.2/README.NDS
A    SDL-1.2/SDL.spec.in
A    SDL-1.2/Borland.zip
****
A    SDL-1.2/VisualCE.zip
  U   SDL-1.2
Checked out revision 3335.

$sh build-scripts/fatbuild.sh
../../configure: ../../configure: No such file or directory

So perhaps the svn command is incomplete since svn didn't get me
everything...
Or their repositiory is faulty...
Or I am doing something silly...

I'll drop Sam a line on this, this is just an FYI to the group.

Daniel