Tab Completion

Jorge Pena jorgepblank at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 21:50:06 EST 2007

Hey do any of you guys know where the tab completion for the /map command is
handled? I've been searching on and off and haven't found anything.
Basically I want to take a look at it to incorporate it into another command
I want to make. I found Field_CompleteCommand, and I added my command to
that and it seems to correctly 'tab complete' but it doesn't do what I want.
Basically, I want it to output a list of files I have in a directory called
/ogg (Or anywhere), like the /map command does when you type /map space
<TAB>, it lists all the maps, pretty much like that, I've been searching and
searching but can't find anything, I'd really appreciate any help!