[quake3] Yes Timbo, The Site Is Moving Hosts

Jorge Peña jorgepblank at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 15:19:23 EDT 2007

> phpBB is a bit crapply written I think and doesn't cope well when you have
lots of unruly folk on there.

I agree, phpBB2 is old and crusty, but you guys haven't tried phpBB3 (It's
in use at the phpBB site). Seriously zakk, please at least try it out, give
it a chance, I can guarantee you that you'll fall in love with it.

I have heard of punBB, and a friend liked it a lot (Along with vanilla, both
minimalistic forums). Honestly I haven't tried it so I wouldn't know what to
say, other than that it looks nice.

Please though, try phpBB3, all of you that think that phpBB2 has come to
suck (It has, it's gotten old). It is really really nice.