Hacked download menu

Thilo Schulz arny at ats.s.bawue.de
Fri Aug 17 09:26:05 EDT 2007

I've got an updated version of my patch which should add a bit more
compatibility to some mods out there.

As I haven't really explained in my last mail what this patch actually does:
Before it starts downloading from a server, it will first ask the user whether
he trusts the data from that server and leaves the user the choice whether to
download or not. This would finally enable us to set cl_allowDownload to 1 as
default, as now users actually have a choice to not download on a per server
basis. Like, a server that I have been playing on for years is not as likely
to give me malicious data now as some server I've never played on before.

As much as I hate to make people like Dirk happy, this should finally resolve
this issue with cl_allowdownload.

--
Thilo Schulz