[quake3] ioq3 is going nowhere

Jean Chassoul jean.chassoul at cis-solutions.com
Thu Aug 9 20:08:09 EDT 2007

/fix

100% agree! while the *engine doesn't loose its essence and
compatibility from an final's user point of view, every improves and
features are welcome with open arms if the engine doesn't loose it's
essence I don't see what would it be a problem to accomplish the new
improvements, *this isn't about a gameplay change*, it´s still the same
engine but modern and full detailed...