[quake3] ioq3 is going nowhere

Dirk noisyb at gmx.net
Thu Aug 9 12:25:39 EDT 2007

Erik Kloppenburg wrote:
> Dirk wrote:
>> According to the mailing list archive it is obvious that I was the last
>> one who had interest in ioq3.
>>
>> I understand now that the main goal of ioq3 is stagnation until someone
>> finally forks and turns Quake 3 into a project.
>
> Okay, so can you please leave the ioq3 mailing list alone now, tnx :)
>
> ---
> To unsubscribe, send a blank email to quake3-unsubscribe at icculus.org

Yeah, guess so.

I tried my best. I begged. I trolled. I made an ass of myself and I did
send a patch.

But when small minded people just want to be able to attach their names
to Q3 without any interest of progress that leads further than December
1999 then, i guess, i rather waste my time elsewhere.

It sucks.