[quake3] Mac Universal Binaries

Thilo Schulz arny at ats.s.bawue.de
Tue Apr 10 08:02:53 EDT 2007

Hi,

you need an environment where you can cross-compile for intel macs. Hardly
surprising, but like I said in my last mail, you can build the extra
dependencies for  a *different* host using configure.

System types:
  --build=BUILD     configure for building on BUILD [guessed]
  --host=HOST       cross-compile to build programs to run on HOST [BUILD]

You can use them to build an intel specific version. I also suggested you
should build the static versions of these libraries, as they then get
statically included into the binary you're building and you don't have to
worry about using lipo to create UB libraries

--
Thilo Schulz