Urban Terror Mod

JoeHill joehill at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 19 21:02:07 EDT 2006

Don't want to jinx anything but...

I read somewhere in the docs (yes, I do RTFM, I just don't always UTFM) with
ioquake3 that one thing you wanted to do was to put ioq3 'through it's paces'
with mods like Urban Terror.

I've got Urban Terror running on my server right now, been playing on and off
all day, seems to be running well.

Only tried out Team DM so far, none of the more complicated game modes yet, but
so far so good.

Feel free to jump on and wack some bot ass :-) If I happen to be on there...
gimme a break, I'm pretty lame (as Zack can attest to), K?

Just ping freeyourmachine.org...

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046