[quake3] Bug or no?

JoeHill joehill at sympatico.ca
Sat Sep 16 23:30:25 EDT 2006

On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 20:12:15 -0700
Zachary J. Slater got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:

> You didn't install the patch data/that server isn't the same patch version.
> Nothing to do with ioquake3.

Sorry. Just to clarify...you mean I have to reinstall the iD patch every time I
do an install of ioq3? I already had all that installed before.

The client and server have been connecting fine, all I did was install the
latest version or ioq3 over top of the existing...

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046