[quake3] HTTP/FTP Downloads (again)

JoeHill joehill at sympatico.ca
Sat Sep 16 22:52:56 EDT 2006

On Thu, 7 Sep 2006 16:59:32 -0500
Tony J. White got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:

> I will be testing this latest patch the three main platforms.  If
> all goes well in testing and nobody has any concerns about this patch I
> will commit it to trunk.

Just now tried the latest release, I'm assuming this feature has not yet been
implemented? Either that or I's doin' somethin' wrong (again).

*Very* interested in this feature, always wondered why it was so slow to
download from the server.

One question though: if this is implemented, would a couple of people
connecting to the server and downloading the data not hog the bandwidth?

Pardon my ignorance.

Cheers!

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046